Thursday, September 11, 2008

No technical wizard, I

Well thanks for everyone's patience (I haven't caught the deserved grief for the "old dog new trick" boast)  and the help of my very confident friend Josh who got us right on track.
We are still in Lyons and enjoying ourselves among the foothills of Estes Park where the biking is endless both mountain and road.  Talked to a young mountain biker yesterday about trails but after seeing the condition of his arms and elbows, mangled, from the trails he rides we decided to look elsewhere for reliable trails (our rider level).  

1 comment:

jules in FLA said...

Wow! You are on an adventure for sure! How exciting. I am so glad you sent me the blog address...i want to share in journey.

Toni, I have admired you all 39..22 day shy of 40 years of my life. And even tho I see you rarely...I admire you even more....you are one cool Kat girl!

Love ya....give BK a hearty hello!